Did you know that you can significantly grow your health and wellness business by offering Meal Prep Workshops in your community? When I first started my Health Coaching Practice I had no idea how these workshops would positively impact my business.
Here are 6 reasons why hosting Meal Prep Workshops can help your business.
1. They give your clients confidence in your services. They get to "try before they buy" and learn from you. It gives them an opportunity to really get to know you.
2. Meal Prep Workshops position you as the go-to person and increase your brand awareness in your community.
3. You are serving your client's needs. Not all clients have the confidence to shop for healthier items and try preparing new recipes. As health and wellness professionals it is not enough for us to just tell our clients that they have to eat better. Meal Prep Workshops let us actually teach them in a very hands-on way.
4. Meal Prep Workshops help you build community. Everyone likes a party and to learn new things and feel accomplished and proud. If you do your job right and your clients have a successful workshop and a fabulous time, they will leave feeling like part of your wellness community and will become great repeat customers that spread the word to others. Some of my most favorite clients come to repeat workshops and are my business “advertisers”.
5. It adds value to your existing client relationships. As your client base expands to become a community, your clients will want to keep learning and quite frankly, if you are doing everything right, they will be eager and want to come to be inspired in your wellness space. It’s our responsibility to keep offering fresh and fun experiences to our clients.
6. When done right, Meal Prep Workshops can be a very profitable added revenue stream. Offering the right workshop to the right customer, filling the seats and keeping the costs down will significantly change your bottom line.
I am a big believer in offering quality Meal Prep Workshops and providing a wonderful experience for my clients. It has been a great source of income and I have watched my health coaching practice skyrocket because of these workshops.
If you are considering offering Meal Prep Workshops or already offer other types of health and wellness workshops and just need some strategies then be sure to grab my FREE copy of my Workshops Strategies & Tips Guide HERE. (scroll down halfway on page for the downloadable)
I'd love to answer any questions you have about your business and how to use workshops. Feel free to reach out to me.