Autumn Harvest Chowder
½ cup onions (diced)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
2 carrots large (diced)
1 sweet potato (large) (diced)
1 beet small (diced)
1 bag kale
13 oz can coconut milk
32 oz box vegetable broth
2 teaspoons red curry paste
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place all ingredients (except kale & coconut milk) in a large stockpot and cook on high until it comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium/hi and cook for 20 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.
- Add kale and coconut milk for the last 10 minutes of cook time.
- Remove from heat and use an immersion blender to blend the soup to desired consistency. You can add water if the soup is too thick.
- Adjust salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve with a salad and fresh fruit.